Water System Information
Mar 7, 2022
Buttes Emergency Well Replacement Project
Important Information to Know
Jan 23, 2023
Public Hearing - Connection Charge Rates
Oct 12, 2022
New Office Hours in 2023
Jul 2, 2021
Regular Board Meetings - Phone in Option
Jan 18, 2023
Valley Water District Surplus Sale
Several Payment Options Available:
- Property Owners: Online Payments and Customer Web Portal: WEB Payment and Online Account Access (Customer Web Portal)
- Tenants: Online Payments: Quick Pay option please contact VWD for account look up information for tenants. (ex: TENfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sign-up for Auto-Pay (only available to Property Owners). Property Owners can set up automatic payments through the Online Account Access (checking/savings or debit/credit card. Debit/credit auto payments still have the 2.25% payment processing fee). Registration required for online access.
- Cash, check or money order at the office.
- Payment drop box at the office available 24/7.
Want to Get Your Bills Earlier?
Property Owners can sign up for Paperless billing and never miss a bill! Just click here to get the sign up form to fill out and return to us by mail or email.
For any customers that are having a hard time paying their water bill here is a list of community support resources that may be able to help. Click on the link below for contact information.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT RESOURCES
Pierce County LIHWAP Program
- a local government that works without taxes!
|Valley Water District will be closed for the following holidays in 2023:
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
11-23 & 11-24-23
12-25-23 & 12-26-23
Go to the latest issue of the WET GAZETTE Newsletter
ANNUAL WATER QUALITY REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE
Each year the District publishes a Consumer Confidence Report for each water system. To save money and resources, the report will no longer be mailed automatically to each customer. Each annual report is available online. Click on 'Forms' on the navigation bar to the left, then click on the 'Water Quality' tab to find your report. If you are unable to access the report online or would like to receive a copy by mail, please call the District office at 253-841-9698 or e-mail email@example.com
Water Conservation Articles
Faucet dripping? Toilet leaking? Water bill too high? Learn what you can do to save water - and money.
Important Information to Know
Is water usage over 800 cubic feet in two months typical?|
The Valley Water District Base Fee portion of the Base Rate does not include the water used in each two-month period. Water usage is billed based on a tier structure (see Billing Procedures).
800 cubic feet in two-months is not necessarily a standard or expected usage for most households. How much and how often water is used varies from family to family. You need not wait until your billing statement comes to determine the amount of water you use in your home. In fact, we recommend if you are concerned with the amount of water usage appearing on your bill that you rule out the possibility of a leak and then consider ways you might be able to conserve. See How to Read My Water Meter.
Determining if There is a Leak
• Read Full Answer
• View All F.A.Q.'s