Water System Information
Mar 7, 2022
Buttes Emergency Well Replacement Project
Apr 11, 2023
SR162 Watermain Replacement Project - Restoration
Valley Water District: a local government that works without taxes!
Several Payment Options Available:
- Property Owners: Online Payments and Customer Web Portal: WEB Payment and Online Account Access (Customer Web Portal)
- Tenants: Online Payments: Quick Pay option please contact VWD for account look up information for tenants. (ex: TENfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sign-up for Auto-Pay (only available to Property Owners). Property Owners can set up automatic payments through the Online Account Access (checking/savings or debit/credit card. Debit/credit auto payments still have the 2.25% payment processing fee). Registration required for online access.
- Cash, check or money order at the office.
- Payment drop box at the office available 24/7.
Want to Get Your Bills Earlier?
Property Owners can sign up for Paperless billing and never miss a bill! Just click here to get the sign up form to fill out and return to us by mail or email.
For any customers that are having a hard time paying their water bill here is a list of community support resources that may be able to help. Click on the link below for contact information.
COMMUNITY SUPPORT RESOURCES
Pierce County LIHWAP Program
Valley Water District's office is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day (observed) - January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day - January 16, 2023
- President's Day - February 20, 2023
- Memorial Day - May 29, 2023
- Juneteenth Day - June 19, 2023
- Independence Day - July 4, 2023
- Labor Day - September 4, 2023
- Veteran's Day (observed) - November 10, 2023
- Thanksgiving - November 23 & 24, 2023
- Christmas - December 25 & 26, 2023
Go to the latest issue of the WET GAZETTE Newsletter
ANNUAL WATER QUALITY REPORTS NOW AVAILABLE
Each year the District publishes a Consumer Confidence Report for each water system. To save money and resources, the report will no longer be mailed automatically to each customer. Each annual report is available online. Click on the system name below for the 2022 Water Quality Report for that system. If you are unable to access the report online or would like to receive a copy by mail, please call the District office at 253-841-9698 or e-mail email@example.com
Alderwood 2022 Water Quality Report
Buttes 2022 Water Quality Report
Chinook 2022 Water Quality Report
Country/Eldorado 2022 Water Quality Report
Puyallup Highlands 2022 Water Quality Report
Sierra 2022 Water Quality Report
Valley 2022 Water Quality Report
View Royal 2022 Water Quality Report
Winchester 2022 Water Quality Report
Water Conservation Articles
Faucet dripping? Toilet leaking? Water bill too high? Learn what you can do to save water - and money.
Important Information to Know
What is 'Plant Acquisition' and how long am I going to be paying for it?|
When Valley Water District purchased the original water systems in 1994, money was borrowed for acquisition costs and funds were obtained via Public Works Trust Fund Loans to finance immediate needs to remedy the water systems. In 1998, the District closed on the sale of a bond and paid off loans and bank notes associated with the start-up of the District.
Bonds and Public Works Trust Fund Loan payments are made with monies collected from the Base Rate. Every property with a connection to a District water system is billed equally for the cost of the acquisition and ongoing improvements. Customers of water systems that joined the District after the initial start-up are billed similarly for costs related to the acquisition of their water system.
Beginning January 1, 2019 the District will begin phase out of the acquisition fee for all systems, except The Buttes. Removal of the acquisition fee is anticipated to be completed by January 1, 2022.
Read Full Answer
• View All F.A.Q.'s