What are the District's rates for water consumption?
Many areas of America face serious water shortages. What can consumers do to conserve precious water supplies?
Leaks can waste more than 10% of your total usage. Learn how to read your water meter to check for leaks regularly and repair them promptly.
Several Payment Options Now Available
- Mail a check or money order to the office.
- 24/7 payment drop box at the office
- Set up bill pay with your bank to electronically transfer payment
- Auto-Pay : Property Owners can set up automatic payments (from checking or savings account)
- Web Payment portal: Credit card payments (2.25% fee)
WEB Payment and Online Account Access
- Property Owners: Register account to access account history and make payments or just use the Quick Pay option if you're short on time.
- Tenants: limited to the Quick Pay option - please contact VWD at 253-841-9698 to get account look-up information.